Frequently Asked Questions
Please provide 24 hours notice for cancellations to allow adequate time to fill your spot. Clients will be charged the full cost of the treatment if less then 24 hours notice is given.
Massage is contraindicated when the client has a fever. If you are experiencing a fever, please let the office know as soon as possible. We will need to reschedule your appointment.
What to Expect at Your Massage Session
Your massage therapist will ask preliminary questions to determine your needs for the session. This information will help the massage therapist structure the session to achieve your health and wellness goals.
- Before your massage, you’ll be asked to remove clothing to your level of comfort.
- The massage therapist will leave the room while you undress. Take off only as much as you are comfortable removing.
- Lie on the massage table, underneath the provided sheet, which will cover your body except for the part being massaged.
- Deep, mindful breathing during massage therapy can help your body deal with pain and soreness.
- Feel free to provide feedback to your therapist about things like the amount of pressure being used, painful points encountered during the massage, the temperature of the room and the volume of the music.
- Though, as massage therapists, we strive to be skillful and effective guides in the healing process, it is the client’s session.