In order to better protect both clients and therapists during the pandemic, Taos Healing Arts has implemented certain precautions. We thank you for your understanding and co-operation. Our front office and waiting area are currently closed. The front door will remained locked during treatments. Clients will be admitted into the office five minutes before their scheduled appointment. Clients must wear a face covering and be fully vaccinated for covid-19. If you arrive early for your appointment please wait in your vehicle. Your therapist will admit you at the appointed time.
Please provide 48 hours notice for cancellations to allow adequate time to fill your spot. Late cancellations and no-shows will be charged the full cost of the missed treatment.
What to Expect at Your Massage Session
Your massage therapist will ask preliminary questions to determine your needs for the session. This information will help the massage therapist structure the session to achieve your health and wellness goals.
- Before your massage, you’ll be asked to remove clothing to your level of comfort.
- The massage therapist will leave the room while you undress. Take off only as much as you are comfortable removing.
- Lie on the massage table, underneath the provided sheet, which will cover your body except for the part being massaged.
- Deep, mindful breathing during massage therapy can help your body deal with pain and soreness.
- Feel free to provide feedback to your therapist about things like the amount of pressure being used, painful points encountered during the massage, the temperature of the room and the volume of the music.
- Though, as massage therapists, we strive to be skillful and effective guides in the healing process, it is the client’s session.
Taos Healing Arts happily accepts cash, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Paypal and Venmo.